Last Updated: December 1, 2019
Thank you for using an application or service by Studietto.
IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND/OR AGREE TO THE PRIVACY OR TERMS, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY EXIT AND AVOID MAKING ANY USE OF STUDIETTO'S SERVICES.
The Policy and the Terms are subject to changes at any time, effective upon the posting of an updated version of them or as otherwise stated (“Modified Terms”). Since we do not collect your contact details (e-mail address or others), we have no way of notifying you about the changes in these terms, therefore you are requested to regularly reviewing the Modified Terms: the "Last Updated" field on top of each of the Policy and Terms will be updated with the date of change. You hereby declare that your continued use following any changed made to the Services, therefore to the Terms and/or Policy shall constitute your consent to the Modified Terms.
3. The type of information we collect
We collect the following type of information:
- Non-Personal Information: means information that alone cannot identify you, including data we receive and/or extract from your device upon installation and/or operation of the Services. This information includes the
type of your device, version, operating system of your device, the version of the operating system,
device settings and language.
- Personal Information: means information about you that specifically identifies you or, when combined with other
Tthird party service providers that we might use in the Service:
4. How We Collect and Use Information
- Installing: When you download our app from The App Store or Google Play, and once you start using The Services, we collect information that your device sends, such as: the type of device you use, your user settings, your use and engagement with the App.
- Public Sources: We may use open web services and public API’s (such as social networks) to complete and update the data that we use for or otherwise make available as part of the Services.
- Credentials: We do not collect passwords, credit card numbers and other sensitive information, and we will make a reasonable effort to remove such information if we will be informed that such information was collected.
- Accuracy of Information: Studietto strives, but is not obligated, to keep any information it collects, whether directly from you or from Public Sources, complete and accurate.
5. How We Use, Share and Disclose Information
We may use, share and/or disclose information according to this Policy, as permitted or required by applicable law or in all of the hereby cases, as follows:
- With whom?
- With 3rd party service providers (such as analytics, statics and performance measures)
- With advertisers (Non-Personal Information)
- With selected partners if we wish to introduce new features
- With legal enforcement authorities if required.
- In which cases?
- Research: the information we collect or may collect for reaserch purposes does not inherently reveal your identity and will not be linked to you personally. This unidentifiable information may serve us for research and analysis purposes, and might be shared with third parties for market analysis purposes, including during the process of selling or the negotiation of selling Studietto.
- To develop new features and programs as part of the Services and other related features.
- With third party security services as required.
- With any affiliated company or service which is part of the operation of the Services.
- To comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- To investigate fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our affiliates, vendors and users, or as part of legal proceedings affecting or may affect us or our affiliates, vendors or users.
- In response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the applicable jurisdiction.
6. Third Party Advertisements
Studietto may use advertisements to fund some of the Services (if such are provided to you free of charge), which may be placed, served, managed, operated and distributed by third parties (specialized ad industry companies) within the Service.
We may use aggregated (Non-Personal) information to provide you or to permit selected third parties to provide you with products or offer you services that we or they believe will be of interest to you. Aside from non-identifiable information supplied to them, these third party companies use designated technologies (including cookies) which are not under the control or knowledge of Studietto, in order to measure, improve and personalize their ad activity and effectiveness.
In order to be eligible to install the App and/or use the Services you must be at a legal age according to the applicable laws. If you considered to be a minor in your jurisdiction you may not download and/or install any product offered by us or use the Services. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information from minor users and do not desire to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any point so that we can verify that minors are not using or otherwise accessing the Services.
8. Information Security
We make sure to implement industry reasonable practices with respect of securing and safeguarding personal data. In any case, we do not and cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur when storing and transmitting data over the Internet. If you have a good reason to believe that your privacy has been violated or abused, please reach out to us at: [email protected] and we will investigate and handle accordingly.
9. Easy data removal/opt-out options
Yyou can choose to opt out from presenting your contact details to other users, by sending such opt out request to us with sufficient information about the contact your refer to and the services or data usage from which you wish to opt out.
However please note that we will not be able to delete any data previously collected by 3rd party services, such as analytics and performance measurement services.
10. Contact Information
If you have any questions about The Policy, please contact us at [email protected]